In this workshop we celebrate clean style and thoughtful decision making. We direct our efforts at giving you the tools to self assess your skills in the moment, as well as read and understand a variety of features; so you’ll be making decisions that lead to stomping tricks rather than stacking slams.
Whether you’re brand new to the terrain park, or hoping to finally stick that frontside 360, this workshop is a great opportunity to build skills that will keep you progressing for years to come.
This workshop is designed for the intermediate to expert snowboarders. This workshop has a minimum participation of 4 persons to operate, if minimum participation is not met within 14 days of the start date you will receive a full refund.
Register 4 or more people on the same reservation and receive a 5% discount!
AASI Certified Instructors receive an additional discount please inquire.
- Coaching- 2 full days on snow coaching (9am-4pm) in small groups (4 participants to 1 coach)
- Off-Snow Video Analysis assessment with tips for progression
- A branded gift to make your friends jealous
- Lift Tickets (discounted lift tickets will be available)
- Rentals (snowboard rentals will be available on site for a fee, there is also a snowboard shop in the village)
- Transportation (We highly recommend carpooling if possible)
Meet outside of the Tram Building at 9am. We’ll spend the morning together as a large group, exploring the finer relationships that go into: creating rotation, bending out board, and setting a solid platform to “Trick” off of. Then we’ll head to the terrain park and explore the intricacies of reading a feature. In the afternoon we’ll split into small groups and style our way through some small goals based on your real skill that day. We’ll shoot video as well for later discussion off-snow.
Meet at 9am Location TBD. We’ll start the day off in our small groups, warming up and revisiting the previous day’s lessons. We’ll then adjust our focus to flowing through the park, putting together a line where one trick leads to the other. We’ll finish off the day with a focus on creativity and the unconventional shred.